Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Keeping the Girls Updated...The Goods

I promised you that I would reveal the actual newsletter that I created to keep my bridesmaids updated about all the wedding happenings. Read about the contents and how it came about here. So without further ado, here's the first installment of the newsletter that they received. There have been some details omitted to respect everyone's privacy but you get the gist.


If anyone is interested in the template to make their own, I created it using Powerpoint so it is fully editable and can be emailed by request, just let me know by leaving a comment below.

Tip: If you do choose to tackle something like this I always convert any editable document into a pdf to help maintain the formatting and document integrity across various computer platforms (i.e. mac, pc, mobile phone, etc). If you have a mac pdf converting is built in. But if your a windows person there are a number of free pdf converters for windows but here's my fave along with a link to download.

0 comments:

Post a Comment