Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG Where has all the Time Gone!

Source
I felt like it was just yesterday when I started blogging my bridal adventures...ok soo it basically was yesterday. But at any rate I have been a little delinquent lately. Work has been super crazy and I actually haven't found too much time to do much else. So wedding planning has been pushed to the back burner for the time being.

Here's a small recap as to what I've been up to in wedding la-la land over the past 2 weeks or so:
  • I was able to have a  super productive "first official" meeting with my wedding planning duo (they're proving to be more and more awesome as the time passes). We were able to get everything on the table as far as additional vendors that we would need AND I was able to see some reception decor designs and stationary ideas. I'm so excited because this thing is really starting to slowly take shape.
  • I've narrowed down the bridesmaid dress choices within the confines of 3 vendors - David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, Lela Rose for Dessy. My next step is to send them out to the girls to let them take a peek.
  • I've been frantically trying to devise some ideas for our STD's (save-the-dates for those not always plugged into wedding craziness). We have ranged from simple modern postcard style to magnets. But I know we need to get crackin on them soon because we want to send them out early into the new year.
There is much more that I can't wait to share with everyone so keep following along.

1 comment: