Monday, December 20, 2010

We Have Our Photog!

I am pleased to announce that we now have our official wedding photog! I'm super excited and pumped about this decision which racked my brain for many a night. So who is it you ask? None other than Edward Underwood Photography. And I must say our road to finding this guy was no small fete...I stalked many websites trying to put a new faves list together after getting obsessed with photos from another photographer who was way out of our budget (another post altogether). But after viewing his portfolio I fell in love with his work. And even after visiting another photography duo I still couldn't stop thinking about those pics, they are just everything that I want my wedding photos to be. So instead of me ranting about them why don't I just show you.

* All photos are from Edward Underwood Photography




1 comment:

  1. His photo style is great, I love it! This is good since I'm still in search of a relatively affordable photog.. we think we found one but it's always good to see other options!!

    ReplyDelete