Monday, April 4, 2011

Flower Power

I'm heading out to a flower market this coming Saturday to check out some flowers and determine if my measly budget will even allow for a stem or two. Anyway, in the early days of planning I thought I would DIY my wedding flowers, like. every. last. one...bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, the whole shebang. But I don't have much of  a green thumb, I just had a pot of tulips that Mr. B bought me that are now dead and rotting. So I'm rethinking that idea. But that doesn't mean that I can't search for the beautiful flowers that I would like to have....and here they are...

I'm a bad blogger and forgot where I got most of these pics from and some of the names of the flowers too...sorry.


Top: Garden  Roses, Peonies, looks like more garden roses, Carnations
Middle: Dahlias, Baby's Breath, Hydrangea + Dahlias, Could it be more garden roses
Bottom: Unknown, Hydrangea, Ranunculus, Unknown mix, No clue

If you know the names of any of the unknown flowers please let me know.

2 comments: