Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Final. Combo #1 it is

I'm so grateful to everyone who voted and gave me their unbiased opinions either here on the blog or on the weddingbee boards. Yes, I posted the question there too just because you can't be too sure. Right?? But everyone confirmed my initial thought to have every one of my girls wear a different dress. And it was an overwhelming YES! to the Ultra Mix and Match. So it's final we're going with combo #1.


The official results were:
  • 70% Combo 1 - Ultra Mix and Match
  • 17% Combo 2 - Semi Traditional 
  • 9% Combo 3 -Modern Semi-Matchy
  • 4% Combo 4 - Traditional Semi-Matchy
This is such a relief and now we're into the final stretch to get them all ordered and in our hands in time for alterations. Why did I do this to myself and my girls. This could've easily ended up being a major wedding FAIL! Crisis averted...I think. Or will soon find out. I'll keep you posted.

Again, thank you all so much.

3 comments:

  1. YAYY!!!!

    I am actually wearing that first one (the one with the ruffles) in one of my bridesmaid's weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! It's going to look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pumped to finally have this behind me. I think I should've went with my gut instinct from the beginning. Thx for the help!

    ReplyDelete