Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finalizing Our Wedsite

After complaining about how I didn't want to tackle this area of the wedding process, I've finally given in and made some good progress.

In terms of the website, here are the different sections we've decided to include. It's rather basic but I hope to provide the information that people will be looking for leading up to the big day.
  • Our Story - How we met, blah blah blah
  • Meet the Wedding Party - to introduce the girls and guys that will be accompanying us and include a short bio and pic
  • Registry Info - self explanatory
  • Map and Directions - I get lost all the time and in the DMV there is a lot of construction going on and this will help them navigate the area and find our ceremony and reception sites
  • Hotel Accommodations - We've secured a reasonably priced room block in Old Town Alexandria, VA so we'll provide that information along with a couple other convenient hotels in the area that we'll be blocking off
  • Things to Do - Fun things to do while they're here in town if they so choose to venture out and about
  • FAQs - Some general answers to questions that I think guests will be constantly asking us
  • RSVP Information - If they want to RSVP online I think I'll provide that option as well as our general reply by date
  • Contact Information - emails and phone numbers for both of us
Are there any sections or pages that I'm forgetting?

1 comment: