Monday, March 21, 2011

Shoes...Take Two

Ever since I had to give up my perfect Badgley Mischka Hyde's I haven't been able to find a shoe that I think is worthy. But the show must go on and so must my hunt for the perfect wedding day shoe. Enter my current contenders:

Clockwise from top left: All Enzo Angiolini Cristle, Merryann, Mezzo, Sully
I want the shoe to be somewhat comfortable (I mean as comfortable as a pair of heels can be, right?!?). I definitely want them to look elegant but with some kind of wow factor.

And they can't be over 4 inches high (I feel slightly unstable in anything that high) the last thing I need is to take a tumble down the aisle. I would actually prefer if they were around the 3.5-3.75 inch mark. I would like a peep toe and a platform as well.

All of the shoes above pretty much meet all the criteria except for the fit and comfort factor as I have yet to get them in my possession. We'll see if any of these shoes prove to be fit for the day. I plan on finding them in stores and trying them on. I just might have to buy a couple pairs and see which ones work the best with my dress if I find myself in a real shoe selection dilemma.

And yes, I realize they're all Enzo's. I saw one pair and just kept browsing for more of their selection and they were many great options. Plus they're affordable and lovely.

So we shall see what happens...

2 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble with shoes as well.. my problem is that I want colorful, sassy shoes under four inches.. which is really hard to find. At least for me, and the styles that I tend to like. I'd totally go higher with the heel, but I don't want to be amazon woman (and taller than FI) on our wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @steph c That's the same exact reason I didn't want anything too tall either. You stated it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete