Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself..

So I've been thinking about how I should start THE VERY POST that will kick off the very existence of my entry into the blogosphere...just a little pressure right? Well here goes nothing...

I am a native Marylander who hails from a small suburb right outside of Washington, DC and Northern VA..I love the convenience of being near so many great cities. I'm doing a stint in the nonprofit world focused on early childhood education and I'm a lover of all things dessert related. We've been engaged since 2007 and for many people that's an eternity and believe me at every family function for the past 3 years I've gotten the "so when's the big day" question. But for the fiance and I, the timing couldn't be more perfect.

I wanted to start this blog because I've been scouring the web looking for both inspiration and advice on this whole wedding planning stuff and I felt as though this would be another great way to add more stress into my life...sarcastic much. But seriously, I just want to chronicle my newbie attempts (both successes and failures, I know they're coming) at planning a wonderful wedding on a very tight budget within the DC area.

So stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment