Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Not Good With Dates

Source

So... if you looked at this then you probably noticed that I don't have an actual date for when we became engaged. Please believe, this was not intentional, our date is not shrouded in secrecy...it's pretty simple actually... I don't remember AND neither does he. He's generally very good about remembering our important dates and reminding me of them if I ask, because those milestone dates just aren't ingrained in my memory. I'm just not good with that type of thing. I know what you're thinking "how could she not remember such an important date in her relationship?"

Well I do remember, and I remember it vividly, including all the details and emotions of the day and how happy we both were and where we were and what we did. I just don't remember the calendar day...and that's fine with me and it's fine with him. Because in the end, it's the happiness that I love and cherish about the day he decided he was ready to spend the rest of his life with me.

Don't worry, you'll get all the details of the infamous day in a later post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment