Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wedding Indecision

I'm torn. My brain is mish mosh. I just don't know what to do. All this indecision has to do with our wedding photography. We have two photographers that we are seriously considering and therein lies the problem, they are both pretty fabulous. And they are both within the same price range! I love both of their portfolios and their personalities are great as well. I've done a pros and cons list and there really aren't many cons for either one. Why couldn't one of them just have a serious deal breaker so that this decision would be a little bit easier.

Another part of the problem is that my fiance and I were only able to meet with one of the photographers together. For the other, I was the only one that could make the meeting, so we have a little bit of a lopsided perspective here. I've asked both of the photographers if we could see one of their weddings from start to finish. I know we should have done this during the actual sessions but my brain wasn't working properly. So hopefully they'll oblige this request and we will be able to really compare apples to apples.

Stay tuned for how this ends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment