Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brides, It's Ok...

This may eventually turn into a weekly or monthly feature of thoughts, actions, etc that others may think are crazy but we know as brides it's ok to think, feel, do, etc, etc, etc. This is an adaptation of the Glamour magazine feature "Hey, it's ok!" which I love to read every month and I can definitely relate to many of them each time.

So here it goes.

Brides, It's Ok...
  1. To want your FI to be involved in decisions but make it easier by giving him only 3 options which you selected to choose from
  2. To make a weekly trip to Michaels, you can't let those coupons go to waste!
  3. To change your color palette 3, maybe 4 times...ok...it's more like 6 but who's counting

3 comments:

  1. Love this!

    1. I usually give him 2. I don't think he can handle more than that ;)
    2. Seriously so glad I'm not the only one feeling like I need to live there.
    3. Yea... did that. Three times, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 I'll raise you one better and tell you I only ask him, quite literally, "a, b, or c" It's better that way, trust me.
    #2 I go to AC Moore because they give me 50% off coupons
    #3 I'm on my fifth and final color scheme, I mean it this time! Seriously... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MariaI'm going to start going to both AC Moore and Jo-anns as well, with coupons in tow of course.

    ReplyDelete