Monday, January 3, 2011

I've Been Slacking...

Big time.

I'm referring to my wedding planning or lack there of. I started out very gung ho and got right into the knitty gritty of the major details because for the most part I was scared that everyone would be booked and I would be the sad bride with all the left over vendors that no one wants. But now that I have some of the big things out of the way and I've hired a wedding planning team, I've put planning on the back burner. To be honest it was relaxing not to have to think about wedding budgets and color schemes and bridesmaid dresses. I was just consuming myself with this wedding and I needed a mental break.

But now as we jump into the new year I think it's about time for me to get back into the game and start to iron out some details. So my next big things to accomplish are:
  • Selecting a caterer
  • Designing and finalizing our Save the Dates
  • Finalizing our wedding website...aargh I really don't feel like tackling this one
  • Start collecting addresses and contact info for our guests...another pain the arse

2 comments:

  1. hi tiffany! thanks for your comment on the blog! the yellow flowers you're talking about are actually called "billy buttons" - i'll be featuring them next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way--hopefully things will ramp up in the new year!

    ReplyDelete