Friday, January 14, 2011

Inspiration Files: Save the Dates

Were coming up on the 7 month mark and we would really like to get our stds out to our guests. My FI really wants magnet style stds because he wants something that will be little keepsake leading up to our wedding. So I think that's what we'll be going with. But in terms of the look of the design here are some of the examples that we're swooning over right now.




*All photos from weddingpaperdivas.com

Stay posted, were taking some engagement pics next weekend and then it's time to start designing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the second to last one, it has a fun, modern feel to it.

    ..can't wait to hear about and see your epics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @steph c That's one of the front runners for sure. I'm nervous about the pics though because of the cold weather and I hate cold weather, so we'll have to see how they turn out since I still want some outside shots.

    ReplyDelete