Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brr! It's Cold Outside

We are fast approaching our deadline for sending out our save the dates and we would both like to have a photo std card to send out, something like these. The only problem is, we have ZERO photos that we both like which are actually usable. But thankfully, my cousin is coming to our rescue and doing an impromptu e-session. She is our go to family event photog, and well, she's just great. I'm just nervous about the weather. I'm the type of person who wears a scarf in the summer in the office because the AC is on too high, so obviously I don't do very well in the winter. And to top it off, in the past month or so we've gotten hit with snow, freezing rain and blustery winds that have made me shed a tear (I can't make this stuff up). So I'm crossing my fingers that none of the crazy weather will make an appearance and I'm hoping that it will just get above 35 degrees.

I'm gonna suck it up, bundle up (in something cute of course) and hopefully produce some beautiful, natural looking e-pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment