Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jello Shots Anyone?

I found this post over at Austin Wedding Blog (one of the additions to my blog reading list), head over there to find more great pics and inspiration for your own jello shots.
 *All pics of yummy shots are from Austin Wedding blog.



This is definitely something that I could manage, I don't know if I could pull it off for the actual reception because of necessary refrigeration, etc. But I think for our shower or the rehearsal dinner both of which will be pretty casual affairs it could definitely be a cool element that can be both a conversation starter and a unique tasty treat. I will probably do some of the non-alcoholic variety as well to cater to the full range of preferences that we'll have going on.

2 comments:

  1. It never occurred to me to do these in an elegant way (as in.. not in a dixie cup, lol). I may have to steal this idea from you for.. something! No idea what, but it's genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @steph c Go ahead steal away. I think I'm going to try some recipes out with a friend in a couple of weeks, so I'll have to let everyone know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete